INSERT ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY OR ADVERBIAL PHRASES IN A CORRECT PLACE.
Wstaw w odpowiednie miejsce przysłówki częstotliwości lub frazy przysłówkowe.
1. She goes shopping. (often)
2. I am late. (always)
3. Tony drinks coffee. (never)
4. We meet after school. (every day)
5. Her friends watch football together. (usually)
6. Do you visit museums? (sometimes)
7. I sleep till 10 o’clock. (from time to time)
8. Teachers are demanding. (usually)
9. My father goes on a business trip. (once a month)
10. She is lazy. (sometimes)
11. They spend their money on clothes. (never).
12. I watch films on Wednesdays. (hardly ever).
13. My grandma visits her doctor. (often)
14. Tina isn’t rude. (always)
15. Our neighbours organize parties on Thursdays! (usually)
16. Tom’s parents fly to London. (four times a year)
17. Luck drinks alcohol. (seldom)
18. I have my English lessons. (every Friday)
19. She is in a bad mood. (hardly ever)
20. They read books. (every evening)